|Size Guide||UK||USA||EU||BUST (cm)||Waist (cm)||HIP (cm)|
|XS||6||2||34||81 - 82.5||61 - 63.5||89|
|S||8||4||36||85 - 86.5||63.5 - 66||91.5|
|S||8||6||36||87.5 - 89||66 - 68.5||94|
|M||10||8||38||90 - 91.5||68.5 - 71||96.5|
|M||12||10||40||92.5 - 94||71 - 73.5||99|
|L||14||12||42||95 - 96.5||75 - 77.5||103|
|L||14||14||42||98 - 100||79 - 81||106.5|
|XL||16||16||44||105 - 108||82.5 - 85||110.5|
We have listed below a definition of the most commonly used product measurement terms to help you choose the best size. We recommend that you compare each measurement with your own.
1. BUST: With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
2. NATURAL WAIST: Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
3. LOW WAIST: Run tape measure about 2 to 3 inches below your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
4. HIPS: With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
5. INSEAM: For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
6. HEAD: Run tape measure around your head, just above the brow line.
7. HANDS: Run tape measure around the circumference of your hand at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.