Born in Exile
Long sleeve lamb-skin leather jacket in silver. Sherpa fleece trim in off-white at spread collar. Button closure at front. Buttoned flap pockets at chest. BIE embroidery tag zipper pocket at sleeve. Adjustable button tabs at back hem. Full Sherpa fleece lining in off-white. Tonal hardware. Tonal stitching.
|Size Guide||UK||USA||EU||BUST (cm)||Waist (cm)||HIP (cm)|
|XS||6||2||34||81 - 82.5||61 - 63.5||89|
|S||8||4||36||85 - 86.5||63.5 - 66||91.5|
|S||8||6||36||87.5 - 89||66 - 68.5||94|
|M||10||8||38||90 - 91.5||68.5 - 71||96.5|
|M||12||10||40||92.5 - 94||71 - 73.5||99|
|L||14||12||42||95 - 96.5||75 - 77.5||103|
|L||14||14||42||98 - 100||79 - 81||106.5|
|XL||16||16||44||105 - 108||82.5 - 85||110.5|
We have listed below a definition of the most commonly used product measurement terms to help you choose the best size. We recommend that you compare each measurement with your own.
1. BUST: With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
2. NATURAL WAIST: Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
3. LOW WAIST: Run tape measure about 2 to 3 inches below your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
4. HIPS: With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
5. INSEAM: For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
6. HEAD: Run tape measure around your head, just above the brow line.
7. HANDS: Run tape measure around the circumference of your hand at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
After checkout, you will recieve a confirmation email for your order. Once your item is processed and shipped, you will recieve notification with the tracking number. Please note: it will not be possible to cancel or amend your order if it has already been shipped.
Orders placed before 12noon Dubai Time (GMT+4hrs) will likely be processed the same business day. Orders placed after this time will be processed the next business day. Due to special events, holidays or other extenuating circumstances, there may be a slightly longer processing time.
delivery times vary depending on location, please refer to your confirmation email for an estimate of delivery.
At this time, items that are shipped internationally cannot be returned or exchanged. Please do not hesitate to ask us for details, more pictures, or any information Via email if you are at all hestant about your purchase.